Monday, December 28, 2015

December 28, 2015

Hi! Well, it hasn't been long since I've talked to you, but there is one story I forgot to share over Skype. Christmas Eve, after the Christmas devotional in Queens, we had to drive back to get to an appointment, but traffic was crazy, and we had to take the long way through downtown Queens and Flushing. At this point, I realized there was no we were getting to the teaching appointment, and I was kind of disappointed. Then we got to an intersection, and we weren't sure which way to go. We were lost, so we turned down this little one way small little alley street. After we pulled in we could see traffic was completely stopped on this street. Someone was trying to push their car that died until they found a parking spot. His wife, I think, and a couple kids stood on the side of the street, so the three of us missionaries got out to go help. It was a pretty cool Christmas experience. He asked us if we were the Mormons, and we said yes. We didn't have much of a chance to talk to him, and I'm not sure if anything will come out of it, but I think we were led to that street that night for a reason, even if it was just to brighten their Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment